If you are chatting with someone using the WhatsApp, then anyone can see that you are online. There isn’t any specific way to hide ‘Online‘ completely. But there are other ways to hide online status or to view the chat messages without opening the app. If you want to hide the last seen status, then hiding Last Online Status in WhatsApp on iPhone is quite easy. To hide online status in WhatsApp on iPhone, follow the step by step instructions below:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Tap on Settings icon at right bottom side.
- Select Account, then Privacy.
- Select Last Seen and set to Nobody.
- In Privacy settings, you can also restrict your contacts from watching your Profile Photo, About, Groups and Status.
- You can also turn off Read Receipts if you don’t want others to know that their message is sent or read.
How to See Chat without opening WhatsApp on iPhone?
Once you receive the message, slide notification bar to down. Here, you can see the message received. Also, you can reply to the message by tapping and holding on the chat message.
How to Send Music in WhatsApp on iPhone?
iPhone by default doesn’t allow access to third-party apps like WhatsApp from accessing apple music and sharing them. You can only share the iTunes link, downloaded files, the media files you’ve recorded yourself. Moreover, WhatsApp doesn’t allow to save the shared music file on your iPhone. But there are few tricks, using them you can share or save music files on WhatsApp from your iPhone. We’ve already covered a detailed article on How to Share Apple Music on WhatsApp or AirDrop. Check it out.
Also Read: How to Send Large Video on WhatsApp iPhone?
How to Stop WhatsApp Auto-Saving Images and Videos?
If you are an active WhatsApp user, then it may be quite annoying for you that WhatsApp automatically saves all received photos and videos to the camera roll. And its time consuming to select and delete unwanted videos and photos from your iPhone. But there’s an option in WhatsApp settings which prevents auto-saving audios and videos automatically to the camera roll. Below are the steps.
- Open WhatsApp and tap on Settings icon at the bottom right side.
- Tap Chats setting.
- Toggle Save to Camera RollI option to off.
Once you’ve turned off the above setting in WhatsApp, you can still manually opt to save photos and videos that you receive in a chat. If your iPhone supports 3D Touch, simply hard press on the photo or video in chat, swipe up and choose the Save option.
How to turn off WhatsApp on iPhone?
There isn’t any specific option to turn off WhatsApp on iPhone. Either you can remove it from your iPhone or delete your account. But there are few ways or tricks, which can disable or turn off WhatsApp on iPhone. You won’t receive any chat message or audio/video call until you open the app. Follow the step by step instructions below.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down, until you find Whatsapp option.
- Tap on WhatsApp.
- The first method is the Mobile Data. Toggle it to off. Now WhatsApp won’t work until you connect to WiFi.
- The second option is to turn off Background App Refresh. Toggle it to off. Now WhatsApp won’t work until you open the app manually. It’s quite handy if you are busy and don’t want to receive messages until you open the app.
- You can choose any of the above methods, according to your requirement.