GamePigeon is one of the most popular iMessage apps which let you play games with your friends and family. It offers more than 20+ sports games on your iPhone or iPad like 8 Ball, basketball, chess, mini-golf and many more. Out of all these, 8ball is one of the popular game and here we are going to know how to play 8 Ball on iPhone. Before we are going to cover how to install GamePigeon.
How to install GamePigeon App?
Game Pigeon is free iMessage gaming app and supports IOS 10 or above. Mean, you are going to see an icon of this app on your menu screen. Installing game pigeon app is same as we install any other iPhone or iPad app. Here are the steps below:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Search for GamePigeon in the search bar.
- In search results choose GamePigeon.
- Tap the download icon and your phone may ask you to verify the installation.
- Once verified, the app starts to download.
How to play GamePigeon Games?
Since GamePigeon is an iMessage app, so it lets you play games over the iMessage app. There is no icon of this app on your menu screen. Below are steps about where to find and how to play GamePigeon.
- Open iMessage App and tap the New Message icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose the contact with whom you want to play the game. (Its an iMessage app, so can be played over IOS devices like iPhone or iPad only).
- Swipe the icons at the bottom and choose GamePigeon icon.
- Now select the game you want to play with your partner.
- Press the send icon and your contact will get notified about your request.
How To Play 8 Ball On iPhone?
8 Ball is one of the popular games on GamePigeon and quite addictive game. Eight-ball is played with cue sticks and sixteen balls on a pool table. But for a newbie, it’s hard to find how to play 8 Ball as there’s no manual provided about the controls.
Since it’s an iMessage game so you won’t get features or controls like other high-end games. So here are the detailed steps below.
- Once your contact accepts your request, he/she gets the opening move.
- Once his/her move is over, you will get the next move.
- Move the cue stick by moving the finger over the cue stick.
- Once direction adjusted, pull back the cue stick at the left side of the screen and take the shot.
- When you pull back the cue stick to take a shot, power meter indicates the hit power.
- Don’t hit the white ball or you will be penalized.
- If you are a beginner and not aware of this game rules then follow this link for 8 Ball basics.
Once you fed up playing GamePigeon and want to remove it from your iPhone, then you may find it hard to get rid of it. As mentioned above, there’s no visible icon on the menu screen. So it can’t be uninstalled from the menu screen. Follow our detailed article on how to uninstall GamePigeon to remove it completely.
If you have any query or question regarding this tutorial, please use the comment box below.