SBI or state bank of India is the oldest and largest bank in India with approx 23% market share. It’s a government corporation having headquarter in Mumbai. Daily million of the users uses Sbi services to transfer money to the beneficiaries. The beneficiary is the person who receives the amount which can be loan or salary etc from the employer/benefactor. Onlinesbi.com portal provides an easy way to add or remove beneficiary in Sbi. Here are the steps below to add or remove beneficiary through internet banking.
How to Add Beneficiary in Sbi?
Adding Beneficiary in SBI net banking is quite easy. Here are the steps below.
- First of all, login to your onlinesbi.com net banking account.
- Select Payments/Transfers Menu in menu bar.
- Select Add & Manage Beneficiary.
- At the next page, the portal will ask you to enter the profile password.
- Enter the password. Once authenticity confirmed, the portal will redirect you to the page to add or manage beneficiary.
- Choose whether to add the account within SBI or another bank.
- Add any bank account whether from Sbi or another bank. You need bank account number, IFSC code, beneficiary name and amount limit to input there.
- It may take approx 4 hours for the activation of the newly added beneficiary.
- Once activated you can transfer fund to the payee.
- Keep in mind, for the newly activated beneficiary, you can’t transfer more than 1 lakh for 1st week.
- Inter Bank refers to if you want to add third party bank and Intra Bank refers to if you want to add same bank (SBI) account.
Managing list of multiple beneficiaries can confuse you or maybe time confusing to find the one whom you want to transfer amount. If you want to remove the beneficiaries to whom you are not going to transfer the money in future, then here are the steps below.
How to Remove Beneficiary in Sbi?
- Login to your OnlineSbi Portal.
- Go to the Payments/Transfers Menu in the menu bar and select Add & Manage Beneficiary.
- Enter Profile Password.
- Choose the Delete option in manage Sbi beneficiary section.
- Select the radio button in front of the beneficiary account and choose the delete button at the bottom.
- Once deleted you will get the confirmation message that “Account removed successfully”.
That’s all if still there’s any doubt please write in the comment box below or write your valuable feedback.