Apple has an awesome music player which allows adding music directly from apple music. Apple Music is a subscription plan which let us stream or add high-quality music to the library optimized for IOS devices. However, apple music has some restrictions. It doesn’t allow to share the music file with others. Apple music player only supports sharing the iTunes links with others. In this article, we are going to cover, how to share apple music on WhatsApp or AirDrop. Also how to save the shared music file on your iPhone from WhatsApp.
To share the music, first of all, we need a free app easily available on the app store. No jailbreak or any other method required.
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the app Awesome Voice Recorder.
- Install the app.
- Now we are ready for the next steps.
Method to Share Apple Music on Whatsapp
- Open the AVR app and choose Files icon at the left bottom corner.
- Choose any of the folders.
- Tap three vertical dots icon at top right corner and choose Import Music.
- Select the Songs directory in the library and choose the desired music file by tapping (+) in front of the file name.
- Once the file is imported to the app, tap Select All icon at top right corner.
- Tap the share icon at center bottom, choose WhatsApp or AirDrop (Or you can directly save it to Files folder).
- Select the desired contact in case of WhatsApp, with whom you want to share this music file.
- Select Next, then click Send.
- By default, this app imports music file in .m4a format. If you want to learn about how to change the format, then here is the article on How Do I Convert iPhone recordings to Mp3.
Also Read: How to Send Large Video on WhatsApp iPhone?
How to Save Music Files From WhatsApp on iPhone?
- Tap and hold on the shared file icon in WhatsApp chat.
- Choose Forward, then tap on the share icon at right bottom corner.
- Choose Save to Files.
- Select the desired folder or just keep it On My iPhone.
- Click Save.